Our four rustic cabins sleep eight each. Take in the beauty of the Cove before you hit the sack, but be sure to bring some linens for the beds! Use of the pavilion and recreation are included with cabin rental. There’s a full kitchen and bathrooms (with showers!) in the pavilion. Even if you can only stay one night, It’s the perfect place to bond with your family, church group, or work friends. Or you may choose to come for an individual retreat in this tranquil location.
- $20 per person for less than 10
- $15 per person for 10 or more people
- $10 for children under 12 years of age
- No charge for children under 5 years of age
Our pavilion is a great place for your group gathering! We’ve hosted meetings, birthday parties, church groups, family reunions, and much, much more! Our indoor area comfortably seats 40 and has a full kitchen and bathrooms (complete with showers!). If the weather isn’t cooperating with your outing, the indoor area has central air and heating so you can cool down or warm up, depending on what Mother Nature is throwing at you. If you enjoy the sites and sounds of the great outdoors, our outdoor area is perfect for you! It comfortably seats 48 and is covered so that if there’s a surprise rain shower, you are safe and dry.
Pavilion Rental Pricing:
- $50 for up to 50 people for 4 hours
- $2 for each person over 50 .
We have lots of space for your outdoor experience. Whether it’s activities like fishing and archery or gathering around the campfire to cook up some grub, we’ve got the facilities for you!
Here’s a list of the services we provide:
- Hayride – $1 per person (20 seat capacity)
- Camp Fire – $10 per day
- Archery – equipment rental $2 per person
- Fishing Pole Rental – $5 per day (or you can bring your own) GA State Fishing License Required, click here for more information
- Check out our Outdoor Education page for more information on professional team building and adventure activities:
Cabin and Pavilion rentals include:
An amphitheater in the woods (ideal for groups), Recreation area for field games, soccer, horseshoes, corn hole, volleyball, Ga Ga Pit, and tether ball. There are hiking trails and paved roads suitable for cycling (you furnish the bike). Cool off in the many creeks nearby or inquire about using a nearby swimming pool. Indoor games and Audio-visual equipment also available.
Meals can be provided. Pricing based on menu requested.
Tent sites available for small or large groups. Call for more information and prices.
Reservations are confirmed with receipt of non-refundable $25 deposit and done on a first come first served basis. Check the calendar for availability or contact us directly.